Job Category: Account Manager (Medical)
Job Id: 2237
We’re ALTEN Technology USA, an engineering company that provides solutions for engineering, technology, and product development projects. For decades, we’ve been helping our clients develop products that are changing the world, from the efficient heavy truck of tomorrow to a fully autonomous electric taxi. Our team of more than 400 people work across industries including automotive OEM, tier 1 suppliers, commercial vehicle, electric vehicle, new energy, rail, and more. Our offices across the US have different industry focuses and engage with our clients in different ways, ranging from working on-site at client facilities to performing product development at our delivery centers.
ALTEN Group, our parent company, has been a leader in engineering and information technology for more than 30 years. ALTEN Group operates in 30 countries across Europe, North America, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East and employs more than 36,000 people, 88% of whom are engineers. The company covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete project outsourcing.
When you join ALTEN Technology USA, you join a group of people passionate about collaborating to solve some of the world’s most technical engineering challenges. Our success is tied to taking care of our employees, building relationships, and providing opportunities for mentorship and career growth. We offer comprehensive benefits for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan with employer matching; paid time off (PTO); paid parental leave; and mentorship to help you take your career to the next level.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Pursue new business opportunities with strategic accounts.
- Perform business development activities including networking, social selling, outside sales, calls, etc.
- Coordinate with inside sales to execute sales strategy.
- Grow existing business with established accounts.
- Support proposal development, review, and negotiation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering
- 3+ Years of sales experience in a service context (Product Development, Staffing, Etc.) AND/OR
- 3+ Years medical device experience (Development, Manufacturing, Sales) REQUIRED
- 5-10 Years of professional experience