Our highly experienced systems engineers guide clients to superior product development solutions by providing technical leadership to control complexity, reduce risk, and augment collaboration. The result is an efficient product development process with reduced product risk, which in turn reduces time to market and development cost. The systems engineering team brings the traditional systems engineering principles typically recognized in the aerospace industry to all markets, utilizing a flexible and scalable approach to adjust the level of systems engineering to fit the specific needs of each client. They use a variety of tools, including model-based systems engineering (MBSE), to effectively manage a wide range of levels of complexity.
- Model-based systems engineering (MBSE)
- Requirements elicitation and management
- Trade studies
- Architecture and interface definition
- Technical risk and maturity assessment (TRL)
- Hazard analysis and failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA)
- System integration, verification, and validation