Job Category: Senior Project Manager
Job Id: 2076
We’re ALTEN Technology USA, an engineering company that provides solutions for engineering, technology, and product development projects. For decades, we’ve been helping our clients develop products that are changing the world, whether that’s by shaping the future of space exploration, saving lives with medical devices that set a new standard of care, or creating the fully autonomous electric taxi of tomorrow. Our team of more than 600 people works across industries including aerospace, medical devices and life sciences, unmanned systems and robotics, automotive OEM and tier 1 suppliers, commercial vehicle, electric vehicles, rail, and more. Our offices across the US have different industry focuses and engage with our clients in different ways, ranging from working on-site at client facilities to performing product development at our delivery centers.
ALTEN Group, our parent company, has been a leader in engineering and information technology for more than 30 years. ALTEN Group operates in 30 countries across Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East and employs more than 36,000 people, 88% of whom are engineers. The company covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete project outsourcing.
When you join ALTEN Technology USA, you join a group of people passionate about collaborating to solve some of the world’s most technical engineering challenges. Our success is tied to taking care of our employees by building relationships and providing opportunities for mentorship and career growth. We offer comprehensive benefits for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan with employer matching; paid time off (PTO); paid parental leave; and mentorship to help you take your career to the next level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for the overall success of projects – On Time, On Budget, Meeting or Exceeding all Applicable Quality Standards
- Business Development Support
- Requirements Gathering
- Proposal/Project Estimating and Writing
- Project Planning encompasses all aspects of HOW the Project will be achieved and includes all regulatory Requirements
- Project Staffing, Budget, and Schedule
- Ensures Quality of all Deliverables and Customer Expectations
- Project Execution
- Project Team Leadership including updated Work Plans, Schedules, Tasks, and Status
- High-level technical Leadership including taking a Systems Approach
- Manage Project Scope, identify deviations and properly address
- Risk Management and Issue Tracking / Closure
- Adheres to Syncroness Quality System processes and Ensures QMS Requirements met
- Primary interface to Account Manager
- Day to Day Customer relationship and regular Status reporting
- Lead internal and Customer-facing meetings
- Effectively utilize all available Support staff
- Generate and keep updated, all necessary reports and presentations to communicate Project Status, obtain necessary Support, and maintain accountability
- Support continuous improvement of PM and corporate processes
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (B.S.), from a technical college or university in Engineering or another technical/scientific discipline.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in project management
- 5+ years of professional experience in Engineering/ Product Development.
- 3+ years of project leadership experience in a technical field.
- Experience developing medical devices
- Must be highly organized
- Experience using Project Management and Agile tools
- Project Management experience in a regulated product development environment
- Knowledge of medical device development regulations