Manufacturing Engineer - SAP PEA (Aerospace)
Mobile , Alabama
Job Category: Aerospace
Job Id: 4129
Status: Full-Time - OnSite
We’re ALTEN Technology USA, an engineering company that provides solutions for engineering, technology, and product development projects. For decades, we’ve been helping our clients develop products that are changing the world, whether that’s by shaping the future of space exploration, saving lives with medical devices that set a new standard of care, or creating the fully autonomous electric taxi of tomorrow. Our team of more than 600 people works across industries including aerospace, medical devices and life sciences, unmanned systems and robotics, automotive OEM and tier 1 suppliers, commercial vehicle, electric vehicles, rail, and more. Our offices across the US have different industry focuses and engage with our clients in different ways, ranging from working on-site at client facilities to performing product development at our delivery centers.
ALTEN Group, our parent company, has been a leader in engineering and information technology for more than 30 years. ALTEN Group operates in 30 countries across Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East and employs more than 36,000 people, 88% of whom are engineers. The company covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete project outsourcing.
When you join ALTEN Technology USA, you join a group of people passionate about collaborating to solve some of the world’s most technical engineering challenges. Our success is tied to taking care of our employees by building relationships and providing opportunities for mentorship and career growth. We offer comprehensive benefits for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan with employer matching; paid time off (PTO); paid parental leave; and mentorship to help you take your career to the next level. You don’t have to take our word for it that we are a great place to work—we were named on the 2023 Top Workplaces list thanks to feedback from our proud employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Collaborate with Product Owners (POs) and stakeholders to elicit, analyze and document business requirements.
· Translate business requirements into user stories, acceptance criteria, and actionable tasks for the deployment MFT.
· Facilitate requirement workshops and sessions to clarify and refine the product backlog.
· Validate implemented features against business requirements to ensure alignment and quality.
· Act as a liaison between the deployment MFT and business stakeholders, facilitating effective communication and managing expectations.
· Engage with stakeholders to gather feedback, prioritize features and ensure alignment with strategic objectives.
· Present product demos and progress updates to stakeholders, providing visibility into the team’s work and eliciting valuable input.
· Proactively address stakeholder concerns, resolve conflicts, and maintain strong relationships with key business partners.
· Collaborate with the PO to communicate the product vision, roadmap and business value to the deployment MFT.
· Monitor and track the progress of features or solutions in terms of their on business outcomes and KPIs.
· Conduct data analysis and feedback loops to identify opportunities for improvement and optimization.
· B.S./B.A. degree in engineering or another technical field.
· * 2 years’ experience as a Manufacturing Engineer in Aerospace/Aviation industry is a must
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
· * SAP PEA and PGI Experience
· Communication (written, spoken) and Networking skills are essential.
· Customer oriented mindset, adaptive and tenacious/tough capabilities are required.
· Analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate business needs into actionable solutions are required.
Location: Onsite – Mobile, AL
ALTEN Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.