Greensboro , North Carolina
Job Category: Administrative
Job Id: 4100
Status: Full-Time - OnSite
We’re ALTEN Technology USA, an engineering company that provides solutions for engineering, technology, and product development projects. For decades, we’ve been helping our clients develop products that are changing the world, from the efficient heavy truck of tomorrow to a fully autonomous electric taxi. Our team of more than 400 people works across industries including automotive OEM, tier 1 suppliers, commercial vehicle, electric vehicle, new energy, rail, and more. Our offices across the US have different industry focuses and engage with our clients in different ways, ranging from working on-site at client facilities to performing product development at our delivery centers.
ALTEN Group, our parent company, has been a leader in engineering and information technology for more than 30 years. ALTEN Group operates in 30 countries across Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East and employs more than 36,000 people, 88% of whom are engineers. The company covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete project outsourcing.
When you join ALTEN Technology USA, you join a group of people passionate about collaborating to solve some of the world’s most technical engineering challenges. Our success is tied to taking care of our employees, building relationships, and providing opportunities for mentorship and career growth. We offer comprehensive benefits for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan with employer matching; paid time off (PTO); paid parental leave; and mentorship to help you take your career to the next level.
- Supports administrative tasks of Programs, Engineering, Sales and Support departments and Executive Team.
- Event coordination for office meetings, company meetings, group events, holiday parties, and customer events.
- Manages hospitality activities for receiving customers.
- Coordinates facility service providers.
- Coordinate surveys and announcements.
- Coordinate company calendar.
- Coordinates shipping and receiving, and US Mail.
- Keeps weekly and monthly KPI charts up to date.
- Monthly expense reports.
- Purchases office supplies.
- Manages preparation of lunchroom and common areas.
- Manages office space and preparation for new employees.
- Manages company organizational chart and seating chart.
- Supports release of documents into documentation control.
- Manages and organizes receiving records.
- College degree preferred or equivalent of related work experience.
- Experience managing/running an office (or equivalent experience running a household).
- Experience Coordinating events.
- Organized and detail oriented.
ALTEN Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.