SAP Analyst EWM/MM
Mobile , Alabama
Job Category: Aerospace
Job Id: 4063
Status: Full-Time - OnSite
We’re ALTEN Technology USA, an engineering company that provides solutions for engineering, technology, and product development projects. For decades, we’ve been helping our clients develop products that are changing the world, whether that’s by shaping the future of space exploration, saving lives with medical devices that set a new standard of care, or creating the fully autonomous electric taxi of tomorrow. Our team of more than 600 people works across industries including aerospace, medical devices and life sciences, unmanned systems and robotics, automotive OEM and tier 1 suppliers, commercial vehicle, electric vehicles, rail, and more. Our offices across the US have different industry focuses and engage with our clients in different ways, ranging from working on-site at client facilities to performing product development at our delivery centers.
ALTEN Group, our parent company, has been a leader in engineering and information technology for more than 30 years. ALTEN Group operates in 30 countries across Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East and employs more than 36,000 people, 88% of whom are engineers. The company covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete project outsourcing.
When you join ALTEN Technology USA, you join a group of people passionate about collaborating to solve some of the world’s most technical engineering challenges. Our success is tied to taking care of our employees by building relationships and providing opportunities for mentorship and career growth. We offer comprehensive benefits for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan with employer matching; paid time off (PTO); paid parental leave; and mentorship to help you take your career to the next level. You don’t have to take our word for it that we are a great place to work—we were named on the 2023 Top Workplaces list thanks to feedback from our proud employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- This position is responsible for all logistics related activities dealing with transportation, distribution, material handling, and warehouse management.
- The business analyst will work closely with the business stakeholders to gather requirements and develop/configure/implement solutions.
- Be the SAP expert for logistics activities including SAP Materials Management (MM), Extended Warehouse Management (EWM), Logistics Execution (LE)
- Understand and support requests for new functionalities or application changes as needed by the business team.
- Create Business Requirement Documents (BRD) or functional specification for changes.
- Be the main interface between the IM organization and business partners.
- Acts as an advocate on behalf of business stakeholders to ensure his/her function’s services & products meet business priorities and needs.
- Coordinates the IM team in charge of designing, developing, maintaining and supporting.
- Maintain a backlog of work with clear priorities agreed with the respective business stakeholders.
- Contribute to drive continuous improvement of logistics products and services, in all aspects including user experience, efficiency, technical performance, cyber security, etc. and across the full application lifecycle.
- Participates in the multi-functional team in order to manage the product life cycle, designing, developing, maintaining and supporting.
- Participates in the roll-out of North America and European Group processes, programs, information systems.
- B.S./B.A. degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- At least 3-5 years’ work experience in SAP Materials Management (MM), Extended Warehouse Management (EWM), Logistics Execution (LE), SCM.
- Experience applying technology to solve business challenges.
- Configuration and troubleshooting skills.
- Development experience is a plus.
- Ability to work with multicultural teams.
- Ability to adapt in a changing environment.
- Able to work closely and effectively with business stakeholders and IM management.
- SAP Certification is a plus.
- Supply Chain Management Certification is a plus.
Location: Onsite. Mobile, AL
ALTEN Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.