Test Technician II
Louisville , Colorado
Job Category: Medical/Healthcare
Job Id: 3717
Status: Full-Time - OnSite
We’re ALTEN Technology USA, an engineering company that provides solutions for engineering, technology, and product development projects. For decades, we’ve been helping our clients develop products that are changing the world, whether that’s by shaping the future of space exploration, saving lives with medical devices that set a new standard of care, or creating the fully autonomous electric taxi of tomorrow. Our team of more than 600 people works across industries including aerospace, medical devices and life sciences, unmanned systems and robotics, automotive OEM and tier 1 suppliers, commercial vehicle, electric vehicles, rail, and more. Our offices across the US have different industry focuses and engage with our clients in different ways, ranging from working on-site at client facilities to performing product development at our delivery centers.
ALTEN Group, our parent company, has been a leader in engineering and information technology for more than 30 years. ALTEN Group operates in 30 countries across Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East and employs more than 36,000 people, 88% of whom are engineers. The company covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete project outsourcing.
When you join ALTEN Technology USA, you join a group of people passionate about collaborating to solve some of the world’s most technical engineering challenges. Our success is tied to taking care of our employees by building relationships and providing opportunities for mentorship and career growth. We offer comprehensive benefits for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan with employer matching; paid time off (PTO); paid parental leave; and mentorship to help you take your career to the next level. You don’t have to take our word for it that we are a great place to work—we were named on the 2023 Top Workplaces list thanks to feedback from our proud employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Sets up test apparatus and conducts tests of production assemblies and units following methods, procedures, standards, and sequences.
- Lays out and assembles units for production equipment according to designs and specifications.
- Adjusts and calibrates systems as needed.
- Modifies equipment by adding, removing, or altering components as defined by predetermined diagrams and sketches.
- Corrects malfunctions by adjusting or replacing parts or components as directed.
- Uses hand and small power tools, and various measuring and testing devices in performing job duties.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
- Provides technical support in areas such as production, operations, maintenance, safety, testing, process improvement or product development.
- Uses schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions or defined plans to perform testing and troubleshooting on electronic or mechanical components, equipment or systems.
- Gathers, maintains, formats, compiles, and manipulates technical data using established formulae and procedures, and performs detailed mathematical calculations.
- For higher levels, may suggest and/or make improvements to optimize work processes.
- Work consists of technical tasks that are typically routine.
- May be required to highlight areas of concerns/problems in own job area.
- Communication and Influence: Communicates typically with internal contacts. Obtains and provides technical information requiring some explanation or interpretation.
- Leadership and Talent Management: May provide guidance and assistance to new or entry level employees.
- High school diploma with relevant experience, technical education, and/or relevant certification OR Bachelor’s Degree in STEM.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Requires basic job knowledge of systems, techniques and procedures obtained through prior work experience or education.
- Requires minimum of 2 years of relevant experience; may require vocational or technical education or certification in addition to prior work experience.
- You are autonomous, established, and a productive individual contributor, working under moderate supervision.
- Able to perform tests, interpret data and develop reports.
- Able to perform intermediate technical activities requiring judgment and decision making.
- Innovation and Complexity: Technical problems faced are generally routine but may require interpretation of procedures or policies to resolve problems.
Salary Range: $60k - $70k
The actual salary offered is dependent on various factors including, but not limited to, location, the candidate’s combination of job-related knowledge, qualifications, skills, education, training, and experience.
Location: On-site. Louisville, CO
ALTEN Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.