Little Rock , Arkansas
Job Category: Aerospace
Job Id: 3642
Status: Full-Time - OnSite
We’re ALTEN Technology USA, an engineering company that provides solutions for engineering, technology, and product development projects. For decades, we’ve been helping our clients develop products that are changing the world, whether that’s by shaping the future of space exploration, saving lives with medical devices that set a new standard of care, or creating the fully autonomous electric taxi of tomorrow. Our team of more than 600 people works across industries including aerospace, medical devices and life sciences, unmanned systems and robotics, automotive OEM and tier 1 suppliers, commercial vehicle, electric vehicles, rail, and more. Our offices across the US have different industry focuses and engage with our clients in different ways, ranging from working on-site at client facilities to performing product development at our delivery centers.
ALTEN Group, our parent company, has been a leader in engineering and information technology for more than 30 years. ALTEN Group operates in 30 countries across Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East and employs more than 36,000 people, 88% of whom are engineers. The company covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete project outsourcing.
When you join ALTEN Technology USA, you join a group of people passionate about collaborating to solve some of the world’s most technical engineering challenges. Our success is tied to taking care of our employees by building relationships and providing opportunities for mentorship and career growth. We offer comprehensive benefits for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan with employer matching; paid time off (PTO); paid parental leave; and mentorship to help you take your career to the next level. You don’t have to take our word for it that we are a great place to work—we were named on the 2023 Top Workplaces list thanks to feedback from our proud employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Be a part of the manufacturing team.
- Review Engineering design.
- Creations of manufactured articles / STS.
- Inputs: Engineering definition, list of RAS for raw material.
- Outputs: creation of articles for manufactured assemblies or detail parts, sequence of operations to build the parts, creation of the ME datapack (STS, 3D model).
- Define sequences of operations for an major assembly / installation.
- Creation of Bill of Materials for major assemblies / installation.
- Creation of routings for major assemblies.
- Inputs: Engineering definition, lists of Work centers, toolings, reference documents, flow charts.
- Outputs: creations of routings.
- Creation of 3Dworkbook (3D viewer) for the shop.
- Industrialize changes management: rework order, management of changes inside 3DX.
- Utilize the following tools:
- 3DX – web client and Rich client: to create articles, manage link EBOM / MBOM and create routings inside 3DX.
- MES: HMS / CAMS: to manage routings outside 3DX.
- DCP / VPM: to see existing data (articles) driven by other A/C programs.
- Docquest database: access documentations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or other related technical degree.
- Two years’ experience in an aerospace experience in manufacturing engineering, aircraft maintenance and or production
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Familiarity with mechanical processes in a manufacturing environment, including mechanical assemblies.
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point.
- Skilled in CATIA V5, 3DX.
- Must have good communication skills and comfortable working within multiple teams of engineers and production people.
- Ability to adapt and respond quickly to changing work situations.
- Lean management skills.
Location: Little Rock, AR – Onsite
ALTEN Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.