Senior React/Redux Developer
Louisville , Colorado | Denver , Colorado | Westminster , Colorado | Boulder , Colorado | Lakewood , Colorado | Broomfield , Colorado | Arvada , Colorado | Longmont , Colorado
Job Category: Engineering
Job Id: 3341
Status: Full-Time - Hybrid
ALTEN Group, our parent company, has been a leader in engineering and information technology for more than 30 years. ALTEN Group operates in 30 countries across Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East and employs more than 36,000 people, 88% of whom are engineers. The company covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete project outsourcing.
When you join ALTEN Technology USA, you join a group of people passionate about collaborating to solve some of the world’s most technical engineering challenges. Our success is tied to taking care of our employees by building relationships and providing opportunities for mentorship and career growth. We offer comprehensive benefits for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan with employer matching; paid time off (PTO); paid parental leave; and mentorship to help you take your career to the next level. You don’t have to take our word for it that we are a great place to work—we were named on the 2023 Top Workplaces list thanks to feedback from our proud employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- The Web Developer is responsible for providing computer science skills for use in the development of cutting-edge products used in the medical field.
- Designing, developing, testing and documenting software components, unit tests, automated tests, and applications.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Interfacing with mechanical, electrical, systems, and test engineers.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and supporting existing software products.
- Following company product development standards and practices.
- All activities must be performed in compliance with the Quality System.
- Performs duties in compliance with environmental, health and safety related site rules, policies or governmental regulations.
Education and Experience:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years of software development experience in React AND Redux
- Experience working in the Medical Device industry is highly preferred
- Experience with testing frameworks and libraries (i.e. Jest, Mocha, React Testing Library, and/or Cypress)
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript (ES6)
- Experience with OOP or ORM
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Familiarity with code versioning tools Git, Bitbucket/GitLab
Salary Range: $100,000-$120,000
The actual salary offered is dependent on various factors including, but not limited to, location, the candidate’s combination of job-related knowledge, qualifications, skills, education, training, and experience
Location: Louisville, CO; HYBRID 2 days a week on-site
ALTEN Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.