Executive Administrative Assistant
Raymond , Ohio
Job Category: Administrative
Job Id: 3247
Status: Full-Time - Hybrid
We’re ALTEN Technology USA, an engineering company that provides solutions for engineering, technology, and product development projects. For decades, we’ve been helping our clients develop products that are changing the world, from the efficient heavy truck of tomorrow to a fully autonomous electric taxi. Our team of more than 400 people work across industries including automotive OEM, tier 1 suppliers, commercial vehicle, electric vehicle, new energy, rail, and more. Our offices across the US have different industry focuses and engage with our clients in different ways, ranging from working on-site at client facilities to performing product development at our delivery centers.
ALTEN Group, our parent company, has been a leader in engineering and information technology for more than 30 years. ALTEN Group operates in 30 countries across Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East and employs more than 36,000 people, 88% of whom are engineers. The company covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete project outsourcing.
When you join ALTEN Technology USA, you join a group of people passionate about collaborating to solve some of the world’s most technical engineering challenges. Our success is tied to taking care of our employees, building relationships, and providing opportunities for mentorship and career growth. We offer comprehensive benefits for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan with employer matching; paid time off (PTO); paid parental leave; and mentorship to help you take your career to the next level.
- Conducts a full range of project support, budget/resource planning support functions, including:
- Executive scheduling
- Visitor support
- Manpower forecasting
- Tracking and reporting
- Project budget code issuance/distribution
- User support on manpower tracking system
- Creating of Purchase Requests and other support as needed.
- Organize data and initiate company charge-back expenses, obtaining necessary approvals as needed
- Interface with internal departments and vendors to troubleshoot and resolve PO/PR issues
- Perform conference/meeting planning, preparation of documents, or basic coordination of tasks
- Collect and compile records and documentation in an organized manner
- A minimum of 5+ years on-the-job experience.
- High School/GED level reading, communication, math, and problems solving skills required to perform administrative support work
ALTEN Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.