Service Bulletin Customer Support
Mobile , Alabama
Job Category: Aerospace
Job Id: 3132
Status: Full-Time - OnSite
We’re ALTEN Technology USA, an engineering company that provides solutions for engineering, technology, and product development projects. For decades, we’ve been helping our clients develop products that are changing the world, whether that’s by shaping the future of space exploration, saving lives with medical devices that set a new standard of care, or creating the fully autonomous electric taxi of tomorrow. Our team of more than 600 people works across industries including aerospace, medical devices and life sciences, unmanned systems and robotics, automotive OEM and tier 1 suppliers, commercial vehicle, electric vehicles, rail, and more. Our offices across the US have different industry focuses and engage with our clients in different ways, ranging from working on-site at client facilities to performing product development at our delivery centers.
ALTEN Group, our parent company, has been a leader in engineering and information technology for more than 30 years. ALTEN Group operates in 30 countries across Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East and employs more than 36,000 people, 88% of whom are engineers. The company covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete project outsourcing.
When you join ALTEN Technology USA, you join a group of people passionate about collaborating to solve some of the world’s most technical engineering challenges. Our success is tied to taking care of our employees by building relationships and providing opportunities for mentorship and career growth. We offer comprehensive benefits for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan with employer matching; paid time off (PTO); paid parental leave; and mentorship to help you take your career to the next level. You don’t have to take our word for it that we’re a great place to work—we were named on the 2023 Top Workplaces list thanks to feedback from our proud employees.
The Service Bulletin Customer Support organization has the mission to deliver and support value added solutions to maintain continued aircraft airworthiness and improve our customer's operations & profitability. The Revision Program Manager (RPM) is responsible for the end-to-end management of revision Standard Service Bulletins (SB), priorities & planning assessment, as well as monitoring in-service experience through the supervision of Airline queries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Accountable for A320/A350/A330/A340 revision SB management covering all ATA chapters.
- Ensure interface with program teams and other departments in Europe.
- Ensure overall execution of Customer-centric projects.
- Manage the revision SB inflow and outflow to be in line with the AOP (Capacity, Budget).
- Consolidate all inputs in order to make a decision on whether or not to launch a Service Bulletin revision.
- Attend weekly follow-up meetings with European and local counterparts.
- Manage revision SB priorities & planning to be on time and in line with on-time objectives.
- Validate SB revision launching based on return of in-service experience (airline queries).
- Supervise SB in-service experience and agree on appropriate means of communication towards operators depending on context.
- Harmonize work practices with other programs and ensure adherence to SB process.
- Support internal and external improvement projects interfacing with SB products, processes, and tools.
- Identify potential customer needs & expectations as it relates to Service Bulletins.
- Work directly with Aerospace teams to facilitate communication (SB Production, Design Office, Customer Service Engineering, SB Programs, SB Engineering, Kitting department, etc.)
- Ensure that Customer's feedback is captured and properly cascaded to the Aerospace Customer Service organization for continual improvement.
- Support Quality initiatives through the Aerospace Customer Services organization.
- Report results in relation to Key Performance Indicators on a monthly basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably in customer services business, or a sufficient combination of education and experience in the aerospace industry.
- Minimum three years in aircraft customer service field, and/or five years of experience in an engineering classification preferred.
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Knowledge of aircraft configuration management and certification. Broad experience in aircraft technology (structure and systems).
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) with both internal and external customers in a professional manner.
- Project management experience desired
- Systems Engineering training or experience desired.
- Ability to read/write/speak English.
- Team oriented - ability to work as a member of a team with other departments locally and internationally.
- Ability and experience to lead multi-discipline projects.
- Aerospace experience preferred with various Aerospace programs (A320 Family, A350, A330, Family primarily).
- Able to take initiative and be self-motivated.
- Able to develop, cultivate and maintain contacts.
- Airline experience is desired.
- Proficiency with Google suite.
- Project management experience desired.
- Program Management experience desired.
- Basic programming knowledge desired Coding in at least one of the industry-standard languages is desired.
- Airline experience is desired.
ALTEN Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.