Mobile , Alabama
Job Category: Aerospace
Job Id: 3023
We’re ALTEN Technology USA, an engineering company that provides solutions for engineering, technology, and product development projects. For decades, we’ve been helping our clients develop products that are changing the world, whether that’s by shaping the future of space exploration, saving lives with medical devices that set a new standard of care, or creating the fully autonomous electric taxi of tomorrow. Our team of more than 600 people works across industries including aerospace, medical devices and life sciences, unmanned systems and robotics, automotive OEM and tier 1 suppliers, commercial vehicle, electric vehicles, rail, and more. Our offices across the US have different industry focuses and engage with our clients in different ways, ranging from working on-site at client facilities to performing product development at our delivery centers.
ALTEN Group, our parent company, has been a leader in engineering and information technology for more than 30 years. ALTEN Group operates in 30 countries across Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East and employs more than 36,000 people, 88% of whom are engineers. The company covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete project outsourcing.
When you join ALTEN Technology USA, you join a group of people passionate about collaborating to solve some of the world’s most technical engineering challenges. Our success is tied to taking care of our employees by building relationships and providing opportunities for mentorship and career growth. We offer comprehensive benefits for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan with employer matching; paid time off (PTO); paid parental leave; and mentorship to help you take your career to the next level. You don’t have to take our word for it that we’re a great place to work—we were named on the 2023 Top Workplaces list thanks to feedback from our proud employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible to provide the engineering community with CAD and PLM systems support to ensure that the applications are deployed, updated and operating accordingly.
- Participation in customer benchmark and testing activities, proof of concepts and deployment.
- Be able to provide customers with Application Engineering services such as training and "over-the-shoulder" support.
- Trains and mentors technical leads and subject matter experts in the application of the software. Facilitate training sessions for the users where appropriate.
- Support the integration between SAP and PLM systems as part of a business transformation project. Ensure appropriate support and new development documentation is followed.
- Facilitate the issue resolution process by tracking the status of issues in process.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Highly experience with Engineering CAD and PLM systems application and integration (CATIA V4/V5/3DX preferred).
- Experience in Product Lifecycle Management systems (3DX preferred) & SAP Integration Good understanding of product design, change and configuration management.
- Dassault systems certification is desired but not mandatory.
- Excellent communication, organization and presentation skills.
- Familiar with Google Suite Products (Docs/Slides/Sheets/etc.)
ALTEN Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.