Little Rock , Arkansas
Job Category: Aircraft Cabinet Designer ($10,000 Relocation Bonus!)
Job Id: 3016-A
Position: Aircraft Cabinet Designer
Location: On-site in Little Rock, Arkansas (up to $10,000 in relocation assistance)
Schedule: 12–24 month PoP (ON-SITE)
Who We Are:
We’re ALTEN Technology USA, an engineering company that provides solutions for engineering, technology, and product development projects. For decades, we’ve been helping our clients develop products that are changing the world, whether that’s by shaping the future of space exploration, saving lives with medical devices that set a new standard of care, or creating the fully autonomous electric taxi of tomorrow. Our team of more than 600 people works across industries including aerospace, medical devices and life sciences, unmanned systems and robotics, automotive OEM and tier 1 suppliers, commercial vehicle, electric vehicles, rail, and more. Our offices across the US have different industry focuses and engage with our clients in different ways, ranging from working on-site at client facilities to performing product development at our delivery centers.
ALTEN Group, our parent company, has been a leader in engineering and information technology for more than 30 years. ALTEN Group operates in 30 countries across Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East and employs more than 36,000 people, 88% of whom are engineers. The company covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete project outsourcing.
When you join ALTEN Technology USA, you join a group of people passionate about collaborating to solve some of the world’s most technical engineering challenges. Our success is tied to taking care of our employees by building relationships and providing opportunities for mentorship and career growth. We offer comprehensive benefits for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan with employer matching; paid time off (PTO); paid parental leave; and mentorship to help you take your career to the next level. You don’t have to take our word for it that we’re a great place to work—we were named on the 2023 Top Workplaces list thanks to feedback from our proud employees.
- Bachelor of Science degree in related engineering field
- 6+ years of relevant experience
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Experienced & competent using CatiaV5 and PLM data management system such as VPM/SmarTeam, etc.
- Experienced in design of aircraft interior components for business aircraft (i.e., galleys/closets/main cabin/lavatories, etc.)
- Familiar with aerospace & MIL-Std fasteners and correct selection/use
- Familiar with FAR part 91 & 135 requirements and/or EASA equivalents
- Thorough written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently
- Be able to climb into various areas of an aircraft with or without reasonable accommodations
- Experience with CatiaV6 / 3DX is a plus
ALTEN Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.