Job Category: System Engineer (MBSE/Cameo)
Job Id: 2875
Who We Are:
We’re ALTEN Technology USA, an engineering company that provides solutions for engineering, technology, and product development projects. For decades, we’ve been helping our clients develop products that are changing the world, whether that’s by shaping the future of space exploration, saving lives with medical devices that set a new standard of care, or creating the fully autonomous electric taxi of tomorrow. Our team of more than 600 people works across industries including aerospace, medical devices and life sciences, unmanned systems and robotics, automotive OEM and tier 1 suppliers, commercial vehicle, electric vehicles, rail, and more. Our offices across the US have different industry focuses and engage with our clients in different ways, ranging from working on-site at client facilities to performing product development at our delivery centers.
ALTEN Group, our parent company, has been a leader in engineering and information technology for more than 30 years. ALTEN Group operates in 30 countries across Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East and employs more than 36,000 people, 88% of whom are engineers. The company covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete project outsourcing.
When you join ALTEN Technology USA, you join a group of people passionate about collaborating to solve some of the world’s most technical engineering challenges. Our success is tied to taking care of our employees by building relationships and providing opportunities for mentorship and career growth. We offer comprehensive benefits for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan with employer matching; paid time off (PTO); paid parental leave; and mentorship to help you take your career to the next level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- You will design and implement the model tool infrastructure (macros, scripts and validation rules).
- You will create spaces that help walk inexperienced people through the model clearly. Including navigation aids, dynamic tutorials, and static instructions documents. You will maintain the publishing environment on collaborator pages.
- You will design and implement validation rules that ensure the model is compliant with our modeling standards.
- You will help other systems engineers to design and implement model customizations.
- You will build and maintain integrations between the MBSE tool and other tools in the design ecosystem.
- Experienced with MBSE process, including SysML language and the CAMEO tool and its use in complex system development.
- Experience in the use and maintenance of modeling and simulation tools
- Created code modules (in structured expressions, groovy, java, or similar) that customize the capabilities of the modeling environment.
- Previous system development, design, manufacturing, or flight test experience
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Hands on experience in development and decomposition of requirements, developing and allocating functions, and interfacing with certification and systems safety teams to deliver certification deliverables.
- Familiarity with ARP4754A, ARP4761, or similar standards.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience in requirements management tools such as Polarion, Doors, Requiem etc.
- Experience with a commercial aircraft or UAM development program from conceptual design through certification.
- You are a solution-oriented individual with a strong analytical mindset.
- You have strong communication skills and can easily tailor your communications to suit the audience.
- You can adapt quickly or propose changes needed to achieve early results in a timely fashion.
- You embrace challenges and take commitments and deliver results within reasonable expectations.
- You have experience facilitating meetings and characterizing and triaging technical issues.
- You are a positive team player.
ALTEN Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.