Denver , Colorado | Troy , Michigan | Greensboro , North Carolina
Job Category: Operational Analyst
Job Id: 2796
We’re ALTEN Technology USA, an engineering company that provides solutions for engineering, technology, and product development projects. For decades, we’ve been helping our clients develop products that are changing the world, from the efficient heavy truck of tomorrow to a fully autonomous electric taxi. Our team of more than 800 people work across industries including automotive OEM, tier 1 suppliers, commercial vehicle, electric vehicle, new energy, rail, and more. Our offices across the US have different industry focuses and engage with our clients in different ways, ranging from working on-site at client facilities to performing product development at our delivery centers.
ALTEN Group, our parent company, has been a leader in engineering and information technology for more than 30 years. ALTEN Group operates in 30 countries across Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East and employs more than 36,000 people, 88% of whom are engineers. The company covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete project outsourcing.
When you join ALTEN Technology USA, you join a group of people passionate about collaborating to solve some of the world’s most technical engineering challenges. Our success is tied to taking care of our employees, building relationships, and providing opportunities for mentorship and career growth. We offer comprehensive benefits for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan with employer matching; paid time off (PTO); paid parental leave; and mentorship to help you take your career to the next level.
Follow all operational KPIs on ALTEN USA such as headcounts, time, ins/outs, starting/ending projects, sales bonuses, etc. This person would also be the liaison with French Headquarters regarding group KPIs and the group operational reports.
- Develop and maintain our main work tools and reports by collecting data and performing data-mining analysis in Excel and Power BI
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as well as ad-hoc analyzes on request
- Manage, maintain and optimize company performance by analyzing a large number of operational indicators (KPIs) and business metrics with a critical eye
- Create different dashboards for top management
- Improve synergies with the finance department by developing new reports that guarantee accurate numbers
- Collaborate with other organizational functions (HR, recruitment, etc.)
- Provide the highest quality reports and analysis in anticipation of key deadlines (such as our monthly business review with senior management and our half-yearly assessment of the commercial/management team based on operational data)
- Implement the management team's bonus system
- Basic Accounting knowledge required
- Salesforce experience
- Power BI experience
- Excel Pro experience
- Financial Planning and Analysis background preferable
ALTEN Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.