Job Category: Senior Verification Engineer - UVM - Remote
Job Id: 2787
ALTEN TECHNOLOGY USA
Note: Due to nature of work, only US Persons (citizens or permanent residents) need apply for this position.
We’re ALTEN Technology USA, an engineering company that provides solutions for engineering, technology, and product development projects. For decades, we’ve been helping our clients develop products that are changing the world, whether that’s by shaping the future of space exploration, saving lives with medical devices that set a new standard of care, or creating the fully autonomous electric taxi of tomorrow. Our team of more than 600 people work across industries including aerospace, medical devices and life sciences, unmanned systems and robotics, automotive OEM and tier 1 suppliers, commercial vehicle, electric vehicles, rail, and more. Our offices across the US have different industry focuses and engage with our clients in different ways, ranging from working on-site at client facilities to performing product development at our delivery centers.
ALTEN Group, our parent company, has been a leader in engineering and information technology for more than 30 years. ALTEN Group operates in 30 countries across Europe, North America, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East and employs more than 36,000 people, 88% of whom are engineers. The company covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete project outsourcing.
When you join ALTEN Technology USA, you join a group of people passionate about collaborating to solve some of the world’s most technical engineering challenges. Our success is tied to taking care of our employees by building relationships and providing opportunities for mentorship and career growth. We offer comprehensive benefits for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan with employer matching; paid time off (PTO); paid parental leave; and mentorship to help you take your career to the next level.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 10+ years’ experience in FPGA Development preferably in verification
Job Summary: ALTEN is looking for a Senior FPGA/Verification GURU/Space Junky who loves to break space objects and figure out how to put them back together! UVM experience is a must.
- Experience with complex and large-scale FPGA development
- Experience in UVM and/or UVM verification environments, with the ability to not only work with UVM constructs but the architect and build them.
- Implementing FPGA designs using Verilog and System Verilog
- Knowledge of best industry practices in electronics and FPGA development, implementation, testing, and verification
- Knowledge in the implementation of electronics (digital and analog)
- Verification planning (Verification plan & Verification matrix)
- Verification test-bench development (block-level & system-level)
- Test case writing
- Coverage closure (Functional & code-coverage)
Salary Range: $150,000-$180,000
ALTEN Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.