Greensboro , North Carolina
Job Category: Business Specialist Recruiter
Job Id: 2736
We’re ALTEN Technology USA, an engineering company that provides solutions for engineering, technology, and product development projects. ALTEN has been a leader in engineering and information technology for more than 30 years. ALTEN operates in 30 countries across and employs more than 36,000 people, 88% of whom are engineers.
When you join ALTEN Technology USA, you join a group of people passionate about collaborating to solve some of the world’s most technical engineering challenges. Our success is tied to taking care of our employees by building relationships and providing opportunities for mentorship and career growth. We offer comprehensive benefits for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan with employer matching; paid time off (PTO); paid parental leave; and mentorship to help you take your career to the next level.
- Proactively builds solid and long-term candidate relationships and networks for current and future talent needs, by interacting with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Dice, and Jobvite.)
- Crafting and sending recruiting emails.
- Execute sourcing searches (cold calling, networking, identifying applicant associations/pools/professional groups and affiliations, websites, Boolean searches, targeted companies/individuals etc.), managing candidate experience through the sourcing process.
- Provide talent market insights, competitive intelligence and talent demographics as appropriate to enable Recruitment Manager and Business Managers to be best informed on market conditions.
- Develop recruitment campaigns for specific vacancies to provide diverse pools/ pipelines of high-quality candidates
- Screen candidates to determine availability, interest level, business unit needs, and qualifications
- Establish and maintain accurate and well documented pipelines of searches, recruiting activity, contact data, etc.
- Ensures compliance with all policies
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Ability to navigate databases
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills to use in a multicultural context
- Autonomous and rigorous person with high technical interest
- Able to manage his/her own priorities while also being a team player keeping a focus on the company’s interests
ALTEN Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.