Louisville , Colorado | Denver , Colorado | Westminster , Colorado | Boulder , Colorado | Lakewood , Colorado | Arvada , Colorado | Longmont , Colorado
Job Category: Software Test Automation Engineer (Hybrid)
Job Id: 2733
Salary Range: $110,000-$130,000
Location: On-site in Louisville, CO – HYBRID SCHEDULE
Note: Due to nature of work, only US Persons (citizens or permanent residents) need apply for this position.
ALTEN who we are
We’re ALTEN Technology USA, an engineering company that provides solutions for engineering, technology, and product development projects. For decades, we’ve been helping our clients develop products that are changing the world, whether that’s by shaping the future of space exploration, saving lives with medical devices that set a new standard of care, or creating the fully autonomous electric taxi of tomorrow. Our team of more than 600 people work across industries including aerospace, medical devices and life sciences, unmanned systems and robotics, automotive OEM and tier 1 suppliers, commercial vehicle, electric vehicles, rail, and more. Our offices across the US have different industry focuses and engage with our clients in different ways, ranging from working on-site at client facilities to performing product development at our delivery centers.
ALTEN Group, our parent company, has been a leader in engineering and information technology for more than 30 years. ALTEN Group operates in 30 countries across Europe, North America, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East and employs more than 36,000 people, 88% of whom are engineers. The company covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete project outsourcing.
When you join ALTEN Technology USA, you join a group of people passionate about collaborating to solve some of the world’s most technical engineering challenges. Our success is tied to taking care of our employees by building relationships and providing opportunities for mentorship and career growth. We offer comprehensive benefits for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan with employer matching; paid time off (PTO); paid parental leave; and mentorship to help you take your career to the next level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- The Software Engineer in Test is responsible for contributing to the development of test automation for cutting edge products used in the medical field. Specific tasks include:
- Responsible for designing and building the frameworks to test and deploy complex systems.
- Interfacing and collaborating with systems, software, and test engineering team members.
- Create project specific test strategies and approaches.
- Designing, developing, testing, maintaining, and documenting/validating software testing components and applications.
- Evaluate test automation scripts to ensure complete and accurate
- Conduct code reviews using Bitbucket pull requests
- Support test execution and debugging of scripts during the test cycle
- Contribute to test automation process improvements
- Participate in all phases of product development as needed such as reviewing requirements, design, usability, risk assessment, and testing execution.
- Contributes to the completion of work group objectives through building relationships and consensus to reach agreements on assignments.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Participate in defect tracking and analysis.
- Effectively communicate findings, problems and solutions to project teams and stakeholders.
- Collaborate and maintain excellent working relationships with team members and stakeholders.
- All activities must be performed in compliance with the Quality System.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 4-7+ years of Automated Testing experience
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Working knowledge of software design, development, debug, and test practices.
- Experience with GUI, integration, reliability and designing and implementing test automation frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of modern, iterative software design processes and development practices including agile and test-driven development.
- Unix/Linux experience
- Python and/or C++ experience
- Experience in: Cypress, Selenium, Mocha, Chai, React testing experience, or Rabbit MQ
- Experience developing and/or testing GUI applications and Medical Devices
- Understanding of FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR)
ALTEN Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.