Troy , Michigan
Job Category: Software Engineer
Job Id: 2720
We’re ALTEN Technology USA, an engineering company that provides solutions for engineering, technology, and product development projects. For decades, we’ve been helping our clients develop products that are changing the world, from the efficient heavy truck of tomorrow to a fully autonomous electric taxi. Our team of more than 400 people work across industries including automotive OEM, tier 1 suppliers, commercial vehicle, electric vehicle, new energy, rail, and more. Our offices across the US have different industry focuses and engage with our clients in different ways, ranging from working on-site at client facilities to performing product development at our delivery centers.
ALTEN Group, our parent company, has been a leader in engineering and information technology for more than 30 years. ALTEN Group operates in 30 countries across Europe, North America, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East and employs more than 36,000 people, 88% of whom are engineers. The company covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete project outsourcing.
When you join ALTEN Technology USA, you join a group of people passionate about collaborating to solve some of the world’s most technical engineering challenges. Our success is tied to taking care of our employees, building relationships, and providing opportunities for mentorship and career growth. We offer comprehensive benefits for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan with employer matching; paid time off (PTO); paid parental leave; and mentorship to help you take your career to the next level.
- Produce high quality, efficient and maintainable code to implement innovative solutions and integrate on automotive platforms
- Work according to Agile methodology (Scrum), including performing code reviews, design reviews, testing and writing documentation.
- Analyze high-level requirements and translate these into detailed specifications and designs.
- Propose innovative solutions to technical issues and communicate with the team to collaborate accordingly.
- Write unit test code, structures, and scripts and support the testers with identifying and solving test issues.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- 5+ years of experience writing low level embedded software in C, C++
- 2+ years of experience with verification / validation tools (Vector CANoe or equivalent and its extensions for Ethernet and diagnostics)
- Bluetooth/Wireless technologies
- Experience or good knowledge on wireless technologies such UWB, BLE and NFC
- Practical knowledge of ASPICE
ALTEN Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.