Energy & Life Science
San Francisco , California
Job Category: Technical Project Manager (Firmware)
Job Id: 2632
ALTEN who we are…
We’re ALTEN Technology USA, an engineering company that provides solutions for engineering, technology, and product development projects. For decades, we’ve been helping our clients develop products that are changing the world, whether that’s by shaping the future of space exploration, saving lives with medical devices that set a new standard of care, or creating the fully autonomous electric taxi of tomorrow. Our offices across the US have different industry focuses and engage with our clients in different ways, ranging from working on-site at client facilities to performing product development at our delivery centers.
The company covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete project outsourcing.
When you join ALTEN Technology USA, you join a group of people passionate about collaborating to solve some of the world’s most technical engineering challenges. Our success is tied to taking care of our employees by building relationships and providing opportunities for mentorship and career growth. We offer comprehensive benefits for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan with employer matching; paid time off (PTO); paid parental leave; and mentorship to help you take your career to the next level.
This is a highly technical role requiring experience with integrated hardware and embedded software, and you will have significant influence over the processes and approach taken to develop, manufacture, and launch industry leading products
- Work cross functionally to translate top level program and business requirements into detailed FW execution plans
- Drive execution to these plans, conduct team meetings, support trade off analysis, communicate status, and identify/resolve blocking issues
- Act as the point of contact for firmware and integration to the program team
- Escalate risks and issues in a timely manner and drive them to closure
- Coordinate across functional groups to ensure synchronized efforts
- Excellence with Jira and Confluence
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility to help your team deliver
- Experience managing complicated cross-functional developments
- BS in CS, EE or equivalent
ALTEN Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.