Seattle , Washington | Remote
Job Category: Software Development Engineer
Job Id: 2570
We’re ALTEN Technology USA, an engineering company that provides solutions for engineering, technology, and product development projects. For decades, we’ve been helping our clients develop products that are changing the world, whether that’s by shaping the future of space exploration, saving lives with medical devices that set a new standard of care, or creating the fully autonomous electric taxi of tomorrow. Our team of more than 600 people work across industries including aerospace, medical devices and life sciences, unmanned systems and robotics, automotive OEM and tier 1 suppliers, commercial vehicle, electric vehicles, rail, and more. Our offices across the US have different industry focuses and engage with our clients in different ways, ranging from working on-site at client facilities to performing product development at our delivery centers.
ALTEN Group, our parent company, has been a leader in engineering and information technology for more than 30 years. ALTEN Group operates in 30 countries across Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East and employs more than 36,000 people, 88% of whom are engineers. The company covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete project outsourcing.
When you join ALTEN Technology USA, you join a group of people passionate about collaborating to solve some of the world’s most technical engineering challenges. Our success is tied to taking care of our employees by building relationships and providing opportunities for mentorship and career growth. We offer comprehensive benefits for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan with employer matching; paid time off (PTO); paid parental leave; and mentorship to help you take your career to the next level.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 5-7+ years of experience with outstanding coding skills in C/C++ and Python
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Experience with hardware/software integration on embedded platforms
- Investigate and prototype new technologies and frameworks
- Strong knowledge of software engineering practices & patterns for the full software/hardware development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience communicating with end users/customers and technical teams
- Experience with image processing and/or machine learning is a plus
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Strong debugging skills is a plus
- Experience in a DevOps is a plus
ALTEN Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.