Job Category: Senior Full Stack Developer
Job Id: 2385
Senior Full Stack Developer
ALTEN who we are…
We’re ALTEN Technology USA, an engineering company that provides solutions for engineering, technology, and product development projects. For decades, we’ve been helping our clients develop products that are changing the world, whether that’s by shaping the future of space exploration, saving lives with medical devices that set a new standard of care, or creating the fully autonomous electric taxi of tomorrow. Our offices across the US have different industry focuses and engage with our clients in different ways, ranging from working on-site at client facilities to performing product development at our delivery centers.
The company covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete project outsourcing.
When you join ALTEN Technology USA, you join a group of people passionate about collaborating to solve some of the world’s most technical engineering challenges. Our success is tied to taking care of our employees by building relationships and providing opportunities for mentorship and career growth. We offer comprehensive benefits for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan with employer matching; paid time off (PTO); paid parental leave; and mentorship to help you take your career to the next level.
- Full stack Web development with React, Nest.js, and MongoDB.
- Design and develop supplier chain portal
- Design and develop microservices in AWS
- Develop and deploy web applications in a cross-platform, cross-browser environment.
- Define test cases and develop a test harness to ensure proper requirement coverage.
- Use the latest web application techniques and programming practices
- Solid knowledge toward AWS services such as S3, Lambda, API gateway, Cloudfront, CloudWatch, SNS/SQS/SES, CLI
- Solid knowledge toward React.js and Material UI, I18n and Responsive UI
- Solid knowledge toward Lambda serverless architecture
- Good experience with Python, MySQL, PostgresSQL will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Java Springboot, Kafka and Kubernetes will be a plus
- Familiar with agile and scrum best practices as we strive for continuous integration and delivery (CI-CD)