Troy , Michigan
Job Category: Account Manager
Job Id: 2333
Account Manager Job description:
We’re ALTEN Technology USA, an engineering company that provides solutions for engineering, technology, and product development projects. For decades, we’ve been helping our clients develop products that are changing the world, from the efficient heavy truck of tomorrow to a fully autonomous electric taxi. Our team of more than 400 people work across industries including automotive OEM, tier 1 suppliers, commercial vehicle, electric vehicle, new energy, rail, and more. Our offices across the US have different industry focuses and engage with our clients in different ways, ranging from working on-site at client facilities to performing product development at our delivery centers.
ALTEN Group, our parent company, has been a leader in engineering and information technology for more than 30 years. ALTEN Group operates in 30 countries across Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East and employs more than 36,000 people, 88% of whom are engineers. The company covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete project outsourcing.
When you join ALTEN Technology USA, you join a group of people passionate about collaborating to solve some of the world’s most technical engineering challenges. Our success is tied to taking care of our employees, building relationships, and providing opportunities for mentorship and career growth. We offer comprehensive benefits for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan with employer matching; paid time off (PTO); paid parental leave; and mentorship to help you take your career to the next level.
As part of our development in the automotive sector, we are currently looking for an Account Manager.
As Alten USA continues growing and expanding its activity within North America in the Automotive Industry we continue to grow our business team. As an Account Manager at Alten USA you will have the opportunity to participate in the continued growth and expansion to new areas and clients while being a part of challenging projects.
- Creating new business opportunities by prospecting new customers within engineering sectors
- Gathering new business leads and cold calling leads
- Optimizing business profitability with mid-size accounts
- Closing deals on service-based contracts or on time-based contracts
- Participating in development of business offers
- Support the company to meet its commercial objectives
- Continuously recruit, interview and match candidates in order to have already qualified talent ready to meet customer’s current and anticipated needs
- Organizing & coordinating the commercial relationships with your partners
- Building close customer relationships and staying in close contact with customer managers to gain trust and develop business needs.
- Some domestic travel to customer locations and trade shows
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Communications or Public Relations
- 1-3 years of experience in sales, recruiting, business development or account management is preferred but no experience is required.
- Great interest in Account Management within the Automotive/Engineering Sectors.
- Efficient communicator, open to feedback and pro-active
- Self-motivated, able to manage your own priorities
- Team-player keeping companies interests in mind
- Comfortable taking initiative and motivated to reach planned & ambitious goals
- Proficient in English, spoken and written
ALTEN Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.