North Carolina, Greensboro
Job Category: Project Manager: Complete Vehicle Testing
Job Id: 1725
We’re ALTEN Technology USA, an engineering company that provides solutions for engineering, technology, and product development projects. For decades, we’ve been helping our clients develop products that are changing the world, from the efficient heavy truck of tomorrow to a fully autonomous electric taxi. Our team of more than 400 people works across industries including automotive OEM, tier 1 suppliers, commercial vehicle, electric vehicle, new energy, rail, and more. Our offices across the US have different industry focuses and engage with our clients in different ways, ranging from working on-site at client facilities to performing product development at our delivery centers.
ALTEN Group, our parent company, has been a leader in engineering and information technology for more than 30 years. ALTEN Group operates in 30 countries across Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East and employs more than 36,000 people, 88% of whom are engineers. The company covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete project outsourcing.
When you join ALTEN Technology USA, you join a group of people passionate about collaborating to solve some of the world’s most technical engineering challenges. Our success is tied to taking care of our employees, building relationships, and providing opportunities for mentorship and career growth. We offer comprehensive benefits for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan with employer matching; paid time off (PTO); paid parental leave; and mentorship to help you take your career to the next level.
- Deliver and manage the Verification & Validation (V&V) test plan
- Deliver vehicle feature requirements and manage vehicle feature reviews
- Deliver project requirements with Quality, on-time Delivery, maintain Cost and fulfill vehicle Feature targets(QDCF)
- Responsible to manage and secure that all activities for verification and validation of features and vehicle regulations are identified, planned, optimized and completed
- Manage all incoming test requests through risk management approach, with support of Feature Leaders
- Verify & validate HW & SW, components, systems and functions in the V&V plan
- Represent FVV (Features, Verification & Validation) in project management teams, design reviews, clinics, etc.
- Identify necessary resources and related costs such as simulation, rig test & test trucks to execute the V&V plan
- Lead feature reviews and report feature fulfillment, verification and validation status
- Deliver feature requirements on a module level and support the break down to components, systems and functions
- Deliver input to project documentation (e.g. requirement specification, project description, PAP/PDP, risk register, lessons learned)
- Provide Vehicle and Powertrain engineering with prototypes and measurements (HW & SW, components and systems) during the Development Loops to secure product maturity (robust concepts) at CG
- Ensure that project time plans (level 1-3, commodity/module) cover all activities needed to fully verify and validated components, systems and functions
- Deliver a consolidated FVV QDCF recommendation at each gate
- Represent Product builds in project management teams
- Proactive work style
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Good analytical skills and logical way of thinking