Troy , Michigan
Job Category: Inside Sales Specialist
Job Id: 2805
Inside Sales Specialist
We’re ALTEN Technology USA, an engineering company that provides solutions for engineering, technology, and product development projects. For decades, we’ve been helping our clients develop products that are changing the world, from the efficient heavy truck of tomorrow to a fully autonomous electric taxi. Our team of more than 400 people works across industries including automotive OEM, tier 1 suppliers, commercial vehicle, electric vehicle, new energy, rail, and more. Our offices across the US have different industry focuses and engage with our clients in different ways, ranging from working on-site at client facilities to performing product development at our delivery centers.
ALTEN Group, our parent company, has been a leader in engineering and information technology for more than 30 years. ALTEN Group operates in 30 countries across Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East and employs more than 36,000 people, 88% of whom are engineers. The company covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete project outsourcing.
When you join ALTEN Technology USA, you join a group of people passionate about collaborating to solve some of the world’s most technical engineering challenges. Our success is tied to taking care of our employees, building relationships, and providing opportunities for mentorship and career growth. We offer comprehensive benefits for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan with employer matching; paid time off (PTO); paid parental leave; and mentorship to help you take your career to the next level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Lead Generation
- Execute cold calling and emailing
- Build account lists
- Generate contact lists for all prospect account
- Manage “do not call” list of contacts
- Manage account stage status and incubate list
- Nurture prospects and follow up at established cadence
- Coordinate meetings with accounts in targeted geographic areas
- Update SalesForce to summarize lead generation activities
- Schedule prospect meetings for sales team
- Coordinate communication between Customer and BD team
- Sales Administration Support
- Report on KPIs and other lead generation metrics
- Manage tools and system administration (e.g., SalesForce.com)
- Update SalesForce accounts, contacts, and hierarchy as needed
- Build account lists and prioritize call queue
- Upload prospect meeting notes from voice-to-text and emails
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Must be able to communicate and follow-up with customers and co-workers
- Excellent business development/ sales skills
- Must have previous sales experience
- Capable of building and developing strong business relationships
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and succeed.
- Capable of building and developing relationships
ALTEN Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.