Tampa , Florida
Job Category: Program Manager (Electronics)
Job Id: 2574
We’re ALTEN Technology USA, an engineering company that provides solutions for engineering, technology, and product development projects. For decades, we’ve been helping our clients develop products that are changing the world, whether that’s by shaping the future of space exploration, saving lives with medical devices that set a new standard of care, or creating the fully autonomous electric taxi of tomorrow. Our team of more than 600 people works across industries including aerospace, medical devices and life sciences, unmanned systems and robotics, automotive OEM and tier 1 suppliers, commercial vehicle, electric vehicles, rail, and more. Our offices across the US have different industry focuses and engage with our clients in different ways, ranging from working on-site at client facilities to performing product development at our delivery centers.
ALTEN Group, our parent company, has been a leader in engineering and information technology for more than 30 years. ALTEN Group operates in 30 countries across Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East and employs more than 36,000 people, 88% of whom are engineers. The company covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete project outsourcing.
When you join ALTEN Technology USA, you join a group of people passionate about collaborating to solve some of the world’s most technical engineering challenges. Our success is tied to taking care of our employees by building relationships and providing opportunities for mentorship and career growth. We offer comprehensive benefits for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan with employer matching; paid time off (PTO); paid parental leave; and mentorship to help you take your career to the next level.
- Drive and deliver new products for aftermarket Car Audio and Advanced Integration categories
- Manage multiple product lines across all Audio-Centric categories
- Project Management – Responsible for management detail including APQP, Gantts and general reporting
- Collaborate with and coordinate scheduling with internal and external Engineering teams
- Create complete vehicle solutions working with other category leaders to establish best in-class applications
- Support department leads to create product and financial planning business plans to drive 3-5 year product roadmap
- Plan and implement customer, sales, and technical support training in support of new product launches
- Build relationships with global vendors and work with overseas suppliers in real-time
- Strong knowledge of car audio & automotive accessory trends with an emphasis on mobile amplifiers, processors, and DSP
- Must have a proven track record of product development project management with conclusive results
- Proven experience managing multiple, fast paced projects, with on time and on budget launches
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work collaboratively with peers in cross-functional teams
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written; strong presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business, or equivalent relevant manufacturing experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in Mobile Electronics Product Development, Marketing, or Brand Management
- Knowledge of automotive CAN BUS systems and advanced OEM vehicle technologies preferred
- Knowledge of vehicle installations and the ability to fabricate/prototype unique vehicle installation solutions preferred
- Proficient use of project planning/management tools like MS Project or similar
ALTEN Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.